Welcome to KS Environmental
Proudly Australian owned and operated
KS Environmental Will Help Your Business Cut The Waste
Waste removal has long been considered a necessary evil and that’s because every single person contributes, often without any thought of what happens next. But not us.
KS Environmental has the waste management services your business needs to keep on top of the waste you produce…but we offer you so much more than that. We are proud to say that due to in-house capabilities of the KS Environmental Group as a whole we are also able to offer our clients a fully integrated solution for all waste disposal, recycling, liquid waste disposal, cleaning and industrial sweeping needs.
Ted Smith began the K&S Waste business in 1967, collecting food waste for the family owned pig farm from hotels and cafes around Melbourne. Ted could see the future of the waste removal industry and by 1999 K & S Waste was a market leader of waste removal and disposal in Melbourne.
Fast-forward to 2004 and the company began cutting a new path. Our name was changed to KS Environmental and we added a wider range of environmentally sustainable waste management services to reflect our commitment to environmental management. While we have grown to service over 3000 clients with over 80 vehicles, and employ over 100 staff members, our business vision remains the same.
“To be the premier provider of waste and recycling services in the Melbourne metropolitan area by providing a flexible, reliable and high quality service for our customers”
KS Environmental doesn’t just talk the talk about environmental sustainability.
- We provide leadership onsite with environmental assessment of our own activities
- We collect 1 million litres of rain water to wash our vehicles and bins
- We help offset our carbon emissions with our own orchard
- Our in house manufacturing workshops recycle and use recycled materials where possible
- We constantly investigate green fuels and technology
- We invest in the development of our own recycling facilities